Work is Play!
But when, and what and By Whom?
“Work is Play” is an offer and multiple initiatives by members and also potentially a feature on which to sell the festival in September as a ticket would also give you access to those events.
In that vein, the plan is to have at least 1 bigger planned work is play event each month. Ideas for that are:
- welding course by @elch
- urban gardening event
- Building insect hotels
- open beehives?
As far as I know, no dates have been set for these events yet, however, there is a schedule for work is play barbeques which can be found in the Frihamnstorget Facebook group and are linked in here: (Work Is Play - 29th of May). According to this, the next work is play event planned is on the 29th.
This leads to some immediate questions:
- What is still needed for the event on the 29th? (like someone to man the barbeque, someone to put up lights, things like that)
- What if someone would like to initiate a work is play event on that day or before? (like @kimgajraj Music rehearsal on Friday 15:00)
I think it would be good to have a central planning place here for work is play and answer some general questions and lay down potential ground rules:
- is there a barbeque that can be used? What needs to be known about that?
- could/should people prepare/sell food?
- anything that needs to be knowledgeable regarding which sound levels can be had a Frihamnstorget at which time?
- Any other rules which people need to be aware of when doing work/play initiatives?