So the time has finally come for the transformation and expansion of the woodshop that so many of us have been longing for! Jomi has prepared a plan, a shopping list and set off time in his calendar to pull this off, with a little bit of preparatory and occasional lifting help from the rest of us.
THE PLAN IS AS FOLLOWS:
First stage (today until Sunday 14/6):
- Emptying of affected rooms (Woodshop and Vinnss’ old room) [FINISHED]
- Demolition of wall in between the two rooms. [FINISHED]
- Clean-up and preparation for build
- Purchase and delivery of materials and tools [FINISHED]
Second Stage (Monday 15/6-Wed 18/6):
- First build phase with @Jomi.
- The Studio and the two woodshop rooms will be reserved during these days.
Third Stage (Monday 22/6-Tue 23/6):
- Second build phase with Jomi.
- The Studio and the two woodshop rooms will again be reserved for the project.
As Jomi has limited time to work on this he has expressed a wish to work on this mainly alone for better focus, safety and efficiency.
He will however ask for specific help with some lifting when that is required. Feel free to stick around and be available for that!
SHOPPING LIST AND COSTS: