Wall filler or spackel or akyrlfog?

What’s the product I should use to fill these cracks between the plywood sheets on my walls and roof?
I want to sand them down afterwards.
Cheap is best.
They will eventually be covered up by wallpaper or something.
@Jomi tagged the carpenter.

1 Like

‘Snickerispackel’ is what you want to use.
In Bauhaus or similar you might find some sort of ‘universalspackel’ which would probably not be significantly cheaper (not 100% on the price ratios tho).