Olle and I setup the router table a week ago or so:
Some things to note:
- The table is generic and isn’t super compatible with the Bosch router. This means that changing the router bit is quite difficult. There’s a certain angle from behind the table where Olle was able to get a open-ended wrench in and hold down the button to keep the axel from turning, but it’s hard:
- The front part of the table doesn’t match the height of the back of the table. Olle, did you get any response from them about this issue? We might be able to improve this by removing some washers, but returning the table (if it’s possible) might make more sense, given the number of issues…
- The router is held onto the table with a bunch of clamps. It’s quite a pain to align things (thanks Olle!) so hopefully it’ll be rare that we need to disconnect it.
- The router bit can’t be raised much, so ideally you use a bit with a long shank or otherwise don’t put the bit all the way in.
- The vacuum tube is taped on – we couldn’t find the right adapter: