EDIT: I’m changing the format of Questions and Answers to what you see below and have filled in the information. /Hampus
“What places have already received material from us?”
- NKS, 600 gowns
- Axelsberg VC, 300 gowns
- Attendo nursing home Lidingö, 100 gowns and 37 visors
- Lidingö kommun (nursing homes), 300 gowns
- Rio Gärdet nursing home (250 gowns)
- Kista vård & omsorg, 200 gowns
- Kavat nursing homes (Järvafältet), 500 gowns
- Baggenfjärdens hemtjänst AB (Saltsjöbaden), 200 gowns, 2 litres alcohol, 800 gloves
- Hägersten/Liljeholmen stadsdelsförvaltning (Söderort), 300 gowns
- Various elderly care homes in Järvafältet, 700 gowns
- Akka VC, Västerhaninge,100 gowns
- Johanneslund äldreboende, Västerhaninge, 300 gowns
- Svanen omsorg, X gowns
- Roo, X gowns
TOTAL: 4700 gowns and ~350 visors delivered.
“What places need material?”
Chaos reigns, lots of different places.
We are shifting our primary focus to nearby nursing homes but are open to all requests. We are actively calling up places asking them if they need help from us.
Blivande is now mainly focusing on norrort/northern Stockholm while Förklädesfabriken i Farsta are covering söderort/southern Stockholm.
“How many gowns we have produced in total?”
~4700 at Blivande as of 2020-04-18. The Farsta factory broke a new record on the 17/4 producing 1100 gowns in one day!
“What is our capacity of how much we can produce per day?”*
This is completely dependent on our amount of volunteers in any given day. We average around 300-500 per day at Frihamnen. Förklädesfabriken i Farsta is producing somewhere between 800-1200 per day.
- ADD MORE QUESTIONS HERE