Join in for a performance/dinner/filming of Diana's and mine "Mittesser" project - or free vegetarian chilly at studio TAU for 3-4 people on Thursday the 9th at 18:30

Hello!

I have a slightly unconventional dinner invitation for Thursday the 9th 18:30 ant Studio TAU.

Diana and I made a speculative design project called “Mittesser” imagining how it would be to eat from and with living tableware.

On Thursday we want to shoot a little video about it for the IGEM exhibition in R1 next week. To do that we would like to host a small dinner with our props in studio TAU on Thursday at 18:30.

We will provide vegetarian chilli and juice and fun and would like to film some lovely people having a messy dinner with our “Alive tableware”. (of course, it is not really alive, but you would share the table with a few securely closed up Petri dishes with friendly bacteria and two weird artists telling you to not forget to feed the tablecloth)

If you are free and would like to experience this and are also ok with us filming the whole thing, please contact me :).