Frihamnstorget Container

Container Makeover proposal Idea.
2D Art design - inside and outside of the container.
In furure maybe we can use as Exhibiton, Conference, Place for classes and photo studio?
Please drop some comment to make this idea works

2 Likes

Wooooow! I love this! :heart:

1 Like

Hej,
on Wednesday we are moving around the beckmans and the borderland container. They are going to swap places.

:heartbeat:

1 Like

Noted.

100% in favor of this as you know already, @Vinnss !

1 Like

I think me and Nina would also love something in this style for our container. Monochrome contrasted with bright pastel colored windows.
Also like the fornasetti style a lot

2 Likes

There is some urgency in terms of getting the containers repainted after the latest shuffle. What’s your time plan for this project @Vinnss?

If it is still months in the future something has to be done more short-term, like painting it temporarily white.

Now we have the absolutely ugliest container facing the main street (the quite embarrassing mural with the skulls painted by the art students from Gerlesborg).

I will also contact mural artist Daniel Zalewski again who has previously agreed to paint a container side. He could do the backside of the Borderland container.

Hi Hampus, my plan is to start on next coming weekend to scrub and clean up the container and paint it white. Then I will start to complete the whole container in a month or 2, sounds good?? @hampus

3 Likes

Yes, that sounds great!

1 Like

If weather is allowed, will start on Sunday. Thanks :blush:

3 Likes

Cool, let me know if you need anything!

Oh wow, that is a grand idea, love the 2d fine dining on the wall. Awesome vibe

What’s the status on this now @Vinnss?