Hello dreamer of the dreams platform
Thank you @hugi for the warm welcome.
I’m really excited to take part in the work and re-collaborate
The following describes the Missing parts for the new Dreams platform for us to use it in the WATIF event (The event is in Merch 2021 and the actual deadline of the platform and start of use is in October 2020).
We would also have an amazing UX/UI Designer (ex Wix) that would help us.
There are 2 methods:
- Either we fork from the main repo and make custom changes OR
- We contribute directly to the main repo
Seems like the second option would benefit all sides and would allow us to work in parallel
Missing on Develop category
- Custom fields per event (Such as ״Electricity needed״)
- General Pages per event (Such as FAQ page, Event Policy page) - A faster option would be to have a known number of static pages.
- Dream creation - Special field “Help needed” - Tell the community what you are missing.
- A view that allows users to filter by that Help needed field (stated above)
- [Low] Ability to set welcome email per event
Missing Multi events - Setting [optional] features
The following features should be turned ON / OFF per event
- Granting - Users should be able to set their budget items but not necessary to have the whole granting process by the community.
- [Low] Integration to a ticket system - Pretix should be optional.
- Edit dream - Add “Edit dream” button for easy access for “less savy users”
TBD - Happier user journeys
- Upon entering a dream - finding an easy way to contribute to it (Perhaps a button that urge the user to login to comment
TBD / Questions
- Is it search engine friendly?
- What about the upload process - are we okay to use the same cloudinary api key? Is it currently free?
P.S where should I report bugs?