Everything Else - Off Topic On Topic

So i do not use (or have) Facebook , messenger, instagram to name a few since Dec 19.

I would like a Topic on the forum that is open for all kind of less “important” questions.

Where you can feel free to express whatever you want.
If you want to show a picture of your art, ask something that you might not ask, if you have to create your own topic.

Maybe there might be a way of interacting this topic with your messenger group?

I used IFTTT to create workflows between different platforms when i was more active online.

Can we give this topic a good name, like we name a pet or our work spaces?
Can we glue this topic to be on top?

I think this “topic/post” should be seen only for members of the forum.
And it should include both Beta & Tau.

This morning when i came to House Blivande, it was like 8.30. The door to Tau was open, also the door inside, from the kitchen to Tau.

I looked around and did not find anyone here. I found Sero upstairs who came in from the front-door.

So. did someone hide at the toilet or did someone forget to lock yesterday?

Newest member Rasmus was there already at 07:30 this morning. So he was the opening up before you arrived. Still he should have looked it again when leaving if he wasn’t there when you arrived.

He did forget to close the inner door though when he left last night at around 19.30. I’ll talk to him about it and remind him to register an account on this forum as well.

1 Like

Newest member Rasmus was there already at 07:30 this morning. So he was the opening up before you arrived. Still he should have looked it again when leaving if he wasn’t there when you arrived.

He did forget to close the inner door though when he left last night at around 19.30. I’ll talk to him about it and remind him to register an account on this forum as well.

Early Bird. He might have been here? And I just did not find him :slight_smile:

So these sweet jesus food containers were out as seen on the picture when i arrived this morning. (8.20 something)

FYI

If you had any plan with that food, it is canceled.

If you are not coming (the person who has the plan) let me know and i will throw them away for you.

M <3

Yeah those are mine, forgot to put them in the fridge yesterday before I left unfortunately. They were deep frozen at 13.00 yesterday and it’s a lot of food so probably took a good time to thaw.
Don’t throw it away yet. Put it in the fridge if it isn’t already. I will smell and decide whether I want to take the risk once I’m in the house. If it’s fine we should eat it all today of course so feel free to help yourself.

Okey. Sounds good. I put it in the fridge for now. :slight_smile: