Electro Bling Workshop

In the Blivande Academy I’ve added Electro Bling, a 3-hour workshop where participants invest in a custom configuration of LEDs and controllers, and with provided tools and bits, we create illuminated accessories.

It’s a beginner introduction to coding, electronics and tinkering, with the end goal of having our own custom electronic bling. And yes, soldering will happen.

1. Would you be OK with investing 500 SEK for this workshop? 80% goes to fund the materials, which you get to keep.
  2. Are you into learning some basics of programming (my approach is “easy to learn, fun to master”), electronics and soldering?
  3. Love lights and animations, and believe that you should be a walking disco ball? (yes, yes, yes!)

Please let me know by a comment, and we’ll try to make it happen.

Note, you may also bring your gear (shoes, dress, hat etc.) and pimp it!

5 Likes

I would attend!

I think it’s a bit too cheap though. Would rather pay 1000 kr if it means that the workshop happens more often (but maybe it wouldn’t?).

@ Simon @Frida_Simon think you two would love this workshop!

2 Likes

Great fun ! We Will gladly attend.
( But We have a tight budget in these times so 1000:- / p is a little over the Top for us, 500:- is more to our budget)
Al love/ led-lovers

3 Likes

I am interested. Think that 500 SEK is good to get a “sniff”. Maybe there can be a more advance two occasion course, as hampus suggested.

3 Likes

This is a one-off without follow-up!

You enter with “nothing” and leave with electric bling-bling.

It could evolve into a series of various light hacks… But for now, let’s see what we can do together to be ambassadors of light!!

2 Likes

Alright, that’s 3-4 people, awesome! I think we should be around 6-8 for this to make sense!

2 Likes

I’d love to attend this! :smiley:

3 Likes

Just saw this now… Would love to attend this!

1 Like

Awesome!

Per
Hampus
Frida/Simon
Diana
Gustav

That’s a good team! So, when we are able to meet again at Blivande, I’ll propose a few dates!

2 Likes