Drink and draw lifedrawing is happening!

Hey I’m thinking of opening the lifedrawing circle now! I need models, djs, and circle leaders, model gets paid maybe 500 to 1000 kr per nigth plus tip, anyone up for it?

xxx

7 Likes

To confess my exibitionists tendencies, have always wanted to mode in life drawing, so I would be up for it ! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello.ah.u doing this now?cool.we talked about it ,i Said can on them all suggestions.when is this gonna start then ? Massa kärlek o mysemy o kraam jättekramz , :heavy_heart_exclamation::cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

Ok great @DianaMO and @Simpykatt, if @DianaMO is model the first week, @Simpykatt in the bar, and I’m the leader that tells the model when to switch pose etc, then we can switch roles every week. It only takes one session to understand what each role do. Is Wednesday’s good for you guys? Or do you have another night of the week you’d prefer?

We need more people for each role as well, so that not everyone is obliged to be available every week for it to continue, I think I’ve heard @kimgajraj and Anna Sapienza (I don’t know her forum name) and also @Lekonst, anyone else? Maybe @bobspeakman @NinaLindberg @hugi? If you are interested or know anyone who is interested pls let me know

I also need help with promoting this thing, so we get any attendants, I think lots of people in the house would be keen it’s just a matter of reaching out to everyone

Xx

1 Like

Wednesday works in general for me, not Wednesday next week though :slight_smile: Where would this be in the house? I am just thinking about that Wednesdays are generally Noden days for workshops and such?

Promoting this, maybe some prints in art-schools, instagram, fb?

1 Like

Works !:heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

DJ extraordinaries, I can play some tunes and draw (dependant on the date, working a lot this month)

2 Likes

I’d love to attend, and I’m sure more people at Beta would be interested <3

I could also take some role at some point … Great you’re organising this Cecilia!! :rainbow:

2 Likes

Amazing, all I know that fridays are work is play day so prob not so good, and tuesdays we have competition from the only other place that does lifedrawing regularly in Sthm, thursdays there are often vernissages in stholm, so mondays or wednesdays would be best, what suits you guys best? @bobspeakman @darkturo @Simpykatt @DianaMO

Could we have a meeting about this sometime this week? Like maybe on friday while we have work is play? Then maybe we can promote some new people as well

xxx

1 Like

Hey meeting 11.00 this Friday for this! @Simpykatt @bobspeakman @darkturo @DianaMO

2 Likes

I am working then, but will be at Blivande at 17:00 :slight_smile:

Oh ok, well we can have another post meeting then and I’ll fill you in!

1 Like

I can then,i Will be There around then.:heavy_heart_exclamation:

Clashing, at least occasionally, with WIP is not necessarily a bad thing. There could be synergies there with people coming for one thing and then discovering the other. Also great benefits in terms of food and beverage sales and availability. You could rotate between days too allowing for more people to attend. Some will never be able to come on X weekday, whichever you go for.

It does add some confusion in terms of shifting days so there are clearly pros and cons. But I wouldn’t rule it out.

1 Like

Good idea! For now we have said wednesdays but we might have to move it to fridays later once noden get going and if they want the technotemple back on wednesday nights, possibly switch rooms and even expand it to several nights per week if this thing grows and gets really popular. Another option is to collab with noden somehow, once they get started again properly.

1 Like

Right everyone the facebook page is created along with all the events so now it’s official for real!

Could blivande maybe link the page to their fb page and website as part of the ~things going on at blivande~? Who have such powers? @hugi @hampus @SofiaAnner?

All the best

cc

xxxxx

1 Like

@Lekonst Do you also want to engage in this? The roles are model, bar+dj and leader, rotating every week so you don’t have to commit for every week. We need more male modells!

1 Like

Also I have linked blivande’s website to the page now, so hopefully one can feed the other

1 Like

how does this work.im in kenya

well the event is in Stockholm sorry