Cafe Fluss in Gothenburg, like us are in a precarious situation

Howdy peepz,

Cafe Fluss is an area much like ours at Frihamnstorget, makers & creatives given temporary status and (once again) have proven that it is possible to do something cool and sustainable both business wise and eco wise.

The post explains the situation they are in and are trying for an extension to become a part of the Göteborg 400 year anniversary after becoming an integral part of the city.

If anyone has contacts in Göteborg that might be able to help spread the word and generally help, sign the petition etc. I think they would appreciate that.

Also, check the photos, some serious inspiration going on there

https://www.facebook.com/cafefluss/posts/1666274080188948?tn=K-R

2 Likes

Yup, have been following the project for quite some time and plan to contact the founders to see if we can collaborate somehow. I’m sure they have lots of good knowledge in terms of permits and so on given that they sell alcohol and food in an environment practically identical to ours.

2 Likes

INPUT has a label night there on the 1st August, I can do some research while I am there for you if you like?

2 Likes

Sure, please do. I saw the owner Johan there when I visited but never talked to him then as it wasn’t a good moment.

1 Like

Gotcha covered, will have a chat with them :slight_smile:

1 Like