We are producing a “digital tour” of Blivande. This thread is here for the collaborative planning of this video. We will use this post to write the script and coordinate people and scenes.
- Coordination, script, storytelling, narration: @hugi
- Interview subjects: @hampus, but we also need more - both members and team!
- Main videography and editing: Rodrigo Rioseco (will ask him to come to the forum)
- Additional video material: @Misscirkus, maybe @Sinikka and everyone contributing videos from their archives
We have some material in this Dropbox folder.
@ben.english, would you happen to have any video materials from the photoshoot?
Context and information
On behalf of the (German) Ministry of Economics, we support the cultural and creative sector by making it visible and by bringing together economic actors from the creative industries and other sectors, institutions and politics. On 5 November 2020 , we are organizing a major conference on the topic of social and sustainable economy (“Kongress Wirtschaft & Werte”). In this context, we would like to shed light on projects and companies from our industry and from other sectors that are already active in this field. In one of the sessions of the conference, we would like to show three innovative projects from other European countries .
The concept behind Blivande would fit perfectly in our track “creative & social impact”, one of the main themes of our event, which is why we would be happy to show the project to our participants!
We would like to take a look at your space and hear about the project through a short “guided tour” (in English) in the form of a video shot in advance (duration: 8 to 10 minutes).
As we will show this video as a part of our digital European tour, it would be great if you could start with a few words about where you are located and how Blivande fits the topic of the track “creative & social impact”. You are also welcome to present how you are organized and how the project started. And of course, we hope to get a short tour of your space! The video should last between 8 and 10 minutes in the format 16:9. In general, we avoid using filters or too many effects. We will add a little intro video at the beginning of the session to announce the tour.
A conversation between Hampus and Hugi
- Idea behind Blivande
- Vision for the future
- Why are we doing this?
Time to record: Sunday, October 25th
People involved: Rodrigo, @hugi
- This will be a recording of a pre-written script that will be read by me, used to cut between scenes.
PPE production story
- Interview with someone from Noden (maybe something for the communications crew @filipnystrom?)
- Personal story about Blivande and impact on one’s life in Stockholm (@MariaEuler, would you be interested?)
- Clips from @Misscirkus from people working in the house
- @Ollxor, could I interview you about this?
- Talk about roots in the Borderland
- Blurring the boundaries between artist and audience, as well as between professions and disciplines
- Growing a creative cluster
- @NinaLindberg, would you be up for an interview up your container?
An ecosystem of initiatives
I’m not sure who is available, so making some suggestions here for scenes. Let’s see how many of them we can fit in. Depending on availability, we can split filming between Rodrigo, @Misscirkus, and @Sinikka if she is available.
Interview with Secret Experience
@NinaLindberg and @bobspeakman, if you are up for it, when is a good day? Could we have an interview with you up in your container? Especially about how it feels to run a project at Frihamnstorget, how is it different, what makes it special?
Interview with Frida & Simon
Interview with Tobi
Interview with Theo
@Thedodod, are you available? When are you back?