Blivande Financial Review 2020

On January 14th, 18:00 to 20:00, I will present the review of the fiscal year 2020. We will go through the accounts, look at how we spent our money, and you will have a chance to ask questions about our finances.

Agenda

• Income in 2020 by category.
  • Expenses in 2020 by category.
  • Financial result and balance after 2020.
  • Financial plan and budget for 2021.
  • Long term plan, in broad strokes.

Results for 2019 and 2020

All values in SEK

Click headlines for interactive links

See all interactive graphs at once here

Blivande result 2019 and 2020

Blivande expenses excluding projects

Note, this chart excludes expenses made in independent projects like Babel Between Us and Plato.

Blivande projects financial results 2019-2020

Average monthly income by source, rolling 3-month average

Income from memberships vs. core costs

Liquidity over time (cash in the bank)

Debt to shareholders

Outlook and projections for 2021 and 2022

Projected income, current plan

Projected income if event branch expands faster

Budget 2021 vs 2020 result

7 Likes

I would also love some help with preparing for this! Let me know if you have time, especially to make some graphs. Splitting the income into categories is going to be a bit of work.

1 Like

I pushed this to the 14th, and will also create a Facebook event. @Konrad and I are looking at the numbers in January.

1 Like

I’m available to help.

1 Like

Great! For starters, I haven’t had time to create a Facebook event and invite people. Could you help me out with that?

Konrad and I are meeting om the afternoon of January 4th, you’re welcome to join!

1 Like

Will it be zoom only or a physical meeting at Blivande with the option to participate online?
If a physical meeting, what should be the limit on participation numbers? We should also make RSVP mandatory for physical attendance for easier planning.

Food? Snacks? Open-ended mingle afterwards or a clear cut off?

Zoom only, it’s easier for me to arrange, and the logistics of the covid thing are too messy. Besides, the format will mean that I am basically staring into my screen as I screen-share and go through the numbers. It’s a rare example of a format that will be more engaging online than in person.

1 Like

Event is now online. Invited a bunch of people but the list is by no means complete so everyone please help out by inviting those you see are missing.

Think I might have gained some Gimp XP in the process of creating the banner image, but yeah, time to learn how to use the Adobe suite instead…

1 Like

Ping @hampus, @Konrad - presentation graphs are ready.

Zoom link to meeting:

4 Likes

Really great work and presentation! And a great vision for the future which is backed up by so much work and development already.

3 Likes

Feeling gratefull for being part of this bunch! Looking forward to buy real estate with you :wink:

2 Likes

Here is the recording, thanks for coming everyone!

2 Likes