Hello dear masters and interested students,
for a while, we have collected ideas and interest in this thread about “Finding the Master”.
To pull everything together we are suggesting the topic:
“Learn hands-on skills to shape your work, home and Blivande”
Your workshop can use the space and tools available in the house. The outcome for the participants should be that they learned a new skill and contributed towards creating something that either stays at house Blivande or could be taken home.
Now it is time to make this a reality.
To do so I am calling to those who mentioned in the previous thread to be up to facilitating a course (with a short potentially wrong description of what I understood they would do):
- @missChief “a grasshopper (parametric scripting) course ready to go- could also teach creative suite things or rhino.” >> sounds all great, choose what zou are most interested in doing
- @SimianSon " fundamentals of DJing and also electronic composition/production"
- @erik_lonroth What open source world would you like to show people to shape their world?
- @LindaNurk “sewing, innovative textiles or raising your own urban silkworms, I have a half-day workshop ready on that topic already” That sounds amazing! @hampus also asked you about kombucha leather?
- @cecilia_ulfsdotter would you add an intense drawing session? Maybe with coulours or such?
- @dsandber Shaper tool >> how to use shaper tool and building a DIY project together.
- @jonasjohansson, I was not sure if you actually suggested an LED light construction workshop or if that was just an assumption that we made because you do so many cool things like this.
- @elch, could we do another welding workshop?
9. 10. 11. … These are the Masters I gathered from the previous thread. If there are more who would be interested just write here and fill out the forms bellow as described!
Master, I would like to ask you to:
- Fill out these dream forms for the Akademie with the content and details of your workshop, so we use that as a source to create the program and flyers.
- Fill in the date you would like to do your workshop in this google timetable sheet.
(We try to have not more than 2 or 3 workshops per day)
Payments of participants can be made through the Blivande system if you want (Check with @hugi)
I suggest a split like 30% for Blivande and 70% for the facilitation/facilitator if space and tools is provided for free and we want to longterm develop such workshops as an income source both for the house and the facilitators. Currently, It is written like that in the Guidelines. But we can change that if people think that is a bad idea. (ping @hugi and @hampus what do you think?)