Bike Wagon with Mini Husvagn

Dirk-Jan who made the https://www.facebook.com/cyclocar have made a few pieces for the Extinction Rebellion manifestation (which is currently ongoing).

He built several mobile “stages” which can be pulled by bike, and setup as a sturdy stage. At the moment one of them has a small “husvagn” on it, but it can be removed.

He is wondering whether someone would want it? It’s a sturdy build.

If yes, he can bike it to Blivande and leave it for that person to continue the responsibility.

1 Like

Cool!

I’m thinking it would be a nice first iteration stage at Frihamnstorget until we build something bigger and better.

Fantastic, should I let him know he could leave it at FT?

1 Like

Sure!

1 Like

Just to be clear, is it multiple wagons that you connect together forming one big stage? Or are all of them small individual stages? And would we get the caravan-module or one of the “plain stage” ones?

The one that is in the picture!

But they are caravan-enabled, we could ask Dirk for several for the Caravan mode but he offered this one.

1 Like

I think this make for a nice addition! Great find!

1 Like

Great! Let’s remove the cover on the next WIP so that it can work as a stage. @MariaEuler @kimgajraj

2 Likes

Cool!

You mean for someone to stand in the bike wagon?! The next live music is Sept 11 when we have several musicians coming. Not sure yet exactly how many, but we would need more wagons!! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I think he has more, if there is interest :slight_smile: I think he has like 4 more. They latch on like a train after the bike.

2 Likes

Let’s leave it! I don’t think the band or the choir will fit on it, and apart from that there’s just me planned to perform on the square (unless we move inside before that), and I will prefer to move around!

1 Like