Best videographer we know?

Long story short, the German government is going to pay 650 EUR to produce a 8-10 minute digital tour of Blivande. Deadline is November 1st, so we are very short on time.

I am writing from Germany’s Federal Government’s Centre of Excellence for the Cultural and Creative Industries with a request for a digital tour of Blivande.

The context :

On behalf of the (German) Ministry of Economics, we support the cultural and creative sector by making it visible and by bringing together economic actors from the creative industries and other sectors, institutions and politics. On 5 November 2020 , we are organizing a major conference on the topic of social and sustainable economy (“Kongress Wirtschaft & Werte”). In this context, we would like to shed light on projects and companies from our industry and from other sectors that are already active in this field. In one of the sessions of the conference, we would like to show three innovative projects from other European countries .

The concept behind Blivande would fit perfectly in our track “creative & social impact”, one of the main themes of our event, which is why we would be happy to show the project to our participants!

I now need to find the best videographer we can get to do this in record time. They get 650 EUR for the job.

Bring in suggestions, I will make the selection. Who should we go with?

1 Like

Cool and weird :slight_smile: “Kongress Wirtschaft und Werte”

Gustav Hedberg is a good friend of mine, he has made several documentaries. I called to check if he is interested…

Gustav didnt have time now, but Rodrigo has been studying video presentation creatuon for a couple of years now, he made my company video, i have asked him, he seems keen…

Since I’m in portugal, maybe i can give him your details, Hugi?

Yes please!