The Akademi is taking shape!
The meeting was very nice and reassuring. Many of our potential facilitators can look back on extensive experience in teaching.
We presented the facilities at Blivande and the Akademie vision (you can find the presentation here).
Afterwards, we had a question round for the facilitators. Many questions could be answered directly, how ever some remain that we have to address here (ping @hugi):
Questions that were raised that need more information:
Moms and Redovisining:
- What moms applies to the courses?
- What moms applies for material to be used during the workshop? Should material costs be handled through the same system as the tickets or should it be for example in cash during the workshop via swish?
- Where will the courses show up in redovisning? Blivande or the facilitators? Are we just processing the payment or paying out the fee as a “salary” or similar?
- How about getting a Adobe subscription that could be used during courses or by people in the house?
- Could we qualify for the educational subscription for the Akademi?
- How keys can be used at the same time?
- Should we add a computer in the electronics room as a basis?
Tools and Material
Tools that are bought for a course but to stay “in the house” to enrich everyone.
- Concrete example: do we want to have a few sets of hand carving sets from/for the woodcarving course?
- Facilitators who want that need to make a post about that on the forum, explaining what they want to get and why and discuss it with the community and team. (ping @Louisf)
Finally Alexander and Hara presented their workshop ideas with great success.
The following discussion led to these points we want to bring to the attention of every facilitator:
- Think about “who” your workshop is for. (Age, qualification, etc.) And mention that in your description.
- If you have multiple ideas, please make multiple dreams
- Mention how often you want to run that workshop
- If you can not finish a dream right now, set up one with a short description and title and a note when you will come back to it, so we can take it into consideration when planning for the next term already as we want to shape outreach plans accordingly. Set up your dream here: https://dreams.blivande.com/blivande-academy
If you are a potential facilitator and feel like you would like to participate in a similar call but could not make it this time, please comment below.
If you are a facilitator who already set up a dream, we will make the first review this week and send you potential feedback and questions in the next few days.